Saturday 15 September 2012

Happy Birthday to ya


It seems i'm always looking for birthday cards and can never find one I feel is quite worth the money, so I decided to print my own and of course not wanting to make life easy I decided to make a two colour one.
I'm really enjoying drawing type at the moment and am beginning to feel the more I do it the better I get. Go figure!
It's not often that I feel totally happy with my drawings but in this instance I am - I really think the candle makes it.
I made a few extra so I can offer them via my Etsy shop which you can visit here.
P.S Big shout out to my best friend in the whole world who just so happens to be over on the other side of the world - she'll be celebrating her birthday on September 18th, I don't think i'll get a card over to you in time Jill, so here's a virtual one until I get the parcel packed up and over to you.
I love you dearly. xxx

No comments: