Wednesday 3 April 2013

A Day In Deal








Last week I jumped at the opportunity to go and hand deliver some of my work to a brand new stockist in the beautiful seaside town of Deal.

The shop is called Dunlin & Diver and you'll find it at 112 High Street, Deal, Kent CT14 6EE.
At the moment they're open Wednesday - Saturday 9.30 - 5.00 but as the year goes on and when the weather hopefully picks up this will lead to extended hours.
It's a beautiful bright shop full of lots of things I wanted to buy and bring home.

Although I only had a couple of hours to spare I managed to fit in a walk along the breezy but sunny seafront. I also found a plethora of wonderful charity shops which was bad news for my back on the journey home as I bought so many great old books about embroidery, insects, flowers & other things.

Trains to Deal take just over 2 hours from London Charing Cross .

No comments: