Wednesday 25 September 2013

New Life


Things have been slow on the blogging front as i've been busy looking after the bearer of these little wrinkly feet.
My world has been turned upside down in the best possible way ever.
I can't express the boundless love I feel for our little lamb (so called as I often hear her bleating) there are lots of other good noises too.
I feel so lucky and grateful to have been able to become a mum and am thankful for each day I get to spend watching our daughter grow, she's absolutely amazing.
It's like i've been given the best job ever and
 the greatest opportunity in the world, all the choices I make and the things I do with & for our daughter are so important. It's like I've been given the chance to try and make the best little being ever.

So you'll have to excuse me for a while longer but I promise this isn't the last you've heard of me, I have quite a few exciting projects in the pipeline.

In the meantime, to celebrate another arrival - my favourite season, I'm currently knocking 25% off everything in my Etsy shop. Just enter the code 'CRUNCHYLEAVES' at checkout. Tell everyone you know. 

1 comment:

Projector on Hire said...

such a wonderful post about "New Life"

Plasma on Rent